Murray Building Services continue to monitor the situation with regards to Coronavirus and the potential impact on the services we deliver.
Murray Building Services have implemented in accordance with government guidelines a structured business continuity plan that addresses the risks of the coronavirus to all our employees, clients and supply chain. Our plan has been designed to ensure specific procedures are adhered to and contingencies are in place to able us to maintain business continuity throughout this current pandemic with minimal impact on the services we provide.
From the effects of the recent Coronavirus outbreak, Murray Building Services has been closely following and monitoring the guidance and developments whilst operating in line with the UK Government’s official advice.
Since the outbreak Murray Building Services have implemented the following measures:
- Non essential travel / meetings have been deferred where possible
- The majority of office based staff are now working from home
- Structured rotas are in place for effective management at all times
- Daily voice and video conference calls to ensure service delivery
- Agreed separation distances are now in place within the office environment
- Enhanced office hygiene procedures have been implemented.
- Engineers have been issued a full specific PPE pack including: hand sanitisers, FFP3 face masks and disposable latex gloves.
- Obtaining electronic signatures from clients has been temporarily removed from our daily processes until further notice.
We have also reviewed our site policies in consultation with our Health and Safety Consultants ATG, including the implementation of new procedures to minimise the potential exposure of the Coronavirus to both site operatives and our own personnel.
As a business, we are confident we have done and continue to do all we can to mitigate any risks of the Coronavirus.
The health and well-being of all our employees, clients and supply chain is paramount at all times.
These are unprecedented times for us all so do feel free to contact myself or any member of our team if you have any concerns relating to any element of our business.
We wish all of you the very best over this challenging period.
Andrew Murray – Managing Director